DSE Recruitment 2020: Directorate of School Education, Punjab has served a job notice regarding the recruitment of candidates for a total of 5658 vacancies for various posts of ETT Teachers, Master Cadre Teachers. The candidates can apply online on the official website www.educationrecruitmentboard.com. The submission of the applications for recruitment is possible only till 09/07/2020.
DSE Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Directorate of School Education, Punjab|
|Name of the Job||ETT Teachers, Master Cadre Teachers|
|Number of Vacancies||5658|
|Last Date to Apply||09/07/2020|
DSE Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Directorate of School Education, Punjab
Name of The Posts:
- ETT Teachers-2364
- Master Cadre Teachers-3294
Educational Qualifications: The candidates must have passed the specified academic degree from an accredited college or university. The following is the specified minimum academic qualification to be possessed by every applicant:
- Post 1: Class 12th or Graduation with ETT/ Diploma in Elementary Education and PSTET qualified
- Post 2: Graduation with B.Ed and PSTET qualified
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of the Written Test and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates will get Rupees 10,300/-per month as salary every month.
Application Fees: The candidates need to pay the application fee as follows:
- General and OBC Category: 1000 Rupees
- SC/ ST Category: 500 Rupees
Age criteria: Directorate of School Education, Punjab has specified that the candidates with their age between 18-37 years as on the set date of 01/01/2020 are only allowed and eligible to apply for the recruitment for the above posts.
Official Website: www.educationrecruitmentboard.com
Important Instructions to apply for DSE Recruitment 2020:
- Directorate of School Education, Punjab is asking candidates to apply online on www.educationrecruitmentboard.com.
- Do as said and fill the online form with the asked details.
- Pay the application fee in the prescribed mode and as per the criteria.
- The credentials are to be uploaded online by the candidates after which the form can be submitted.
NOTE: 09/07/2020 is the last date set for the submission of the applications by the candidates.