Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 : Eastern Railway has libearted the official advertisement asking young and qualified candidates to apply for recruitment for the 2920 vacancies for the posts of Apprentices & Scouts and Guides Quota in various trades.Applications can be filled online/offline till last date 14th November 2018 and 26th November 2018 according to the post applied. Official website of the organization is www.er.indianrailways.gov.in .Candidates must read all the necessary informations and instructions before proceedding with the application procedure.All the details are given below comprehensively for the ease of our readers.
Eastern Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Eastern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices & Scouts and Guides Quota|
|Number of vacancies||2920|
|Last Date to apply||14th November 2018 & 26th November 2018|
Eastern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Eastern Railway
Details of The Posting Location:
- Howrah – 659 Posts
- Sealdah – 526 Posts
- Malda – 204 Posts
- Asansol – 412 Posts
- Kanchrapara – 206 Posts
- Liluah – 204 Posts
- Jamalpur – 696 Posts
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group C) – 03
- Scouts & Guides Quota (Group D) – 10
Last Date to Apply:
- Apprentice : 14th November 2018
- Scouts and Guide Quota : 26th November 2018
Educational Qualifications : The Candidates interested in the above posts must have passed 10th with ITI (Apprentice) and 12th Class with Scouting/ Guiding Qualification (For Group C),10th Class with Scouting/ Guiding Qualification (For Group D) from a recognized Board or University
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit list.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs. 5200-20200/- with GP Rs.1900/- /Rs 1800/- per month for Scouts & Guides Quota.
Application Fees: Application fees is as follows :
- Apprentice : For the General and OBC candidates is 100 rupees while for all others fees is exempted fully
- Scouts & Guides Quota : SC, ST, Ex-servicemen, PWD, Women, MBC & EBC: Rs. 250/-,For Other: Rs. 500/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 15-24 years (Apprentice),18-30 Years (for Group C), 18-33 Years (for Group D) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01st January 2019.
Official Website: www.er.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply Eastern Railway Recruitment 2018 :
- Apprentice : Log on to the official website and click on apply online link.
- Candidate’s personal and educational information has to be filled.
- Payment of fees will be done online and photo and signatures will also be uploaded on the website.
- Finally application will be submitted and taken in hard form.
- Scouts & Guide Quota : The applicants have to apply offline i.e to fill application in physical form.application in prescribed format is to be sent by ordinary post only addressed to the Chairman, Railway Recruitment Cell, Eastern Railway, 56, Chittaranjan Avenue, RITES Building (1st floor), Kolkata–700012 or to be dropped in the application box kept in the aboveaddress during office hours except Saturday, Sunday and Holidays.
- For scouts & Guides quota Fees will be paid in the form of IPO drawn in favour of ‘Assistant Personnel Officer (RRC),Eastern Railway, Kolkata’
NOTE: Hard copy of apprentice application form need not be sent to the office.