Election Commission of India Recruitment 2018 : Election Commission of India has officially announced for the recruitment on 05 vacant posts of Research Assistant.The commission has notified that the eligible and capable candidates who are interested in this job have to apply online before last date i.e 23rd July 2018.Official website of the organization is www.eci.nic.in .Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Election Commission of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Election Commission of India|
|Name of the Job||Research Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||05|
|Last Date to apply||23-07-2018|
Election Commission of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Election Commission of India
Name of The Posts:
- Research Assistant(Political Science) – 02
- Research Assistant(Modern History) – 01
- Research Assistant(Law) – 01
- Research Assistant(Art & Aesthetics) – 01
Last Date to Apply: 23-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : Individual looking for this job should be Master Degree holder in Political Science/Modern History/Law/Art & Aesthetics from a recognized university/institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the written exam,interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 25000/- per month.
Application Fees: There is no application fees to be paid by the candidate.
Official Website: www.eci.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the mode of applying is online so the candidate has to firstly fill the online application form on website www.eci.nic.in .
- Fill all the details which includes candidate’s name,parents name,age of the candidate,qualification,work experience etc.
- Then upload the signature and white background colored passport size photograph on the application form.
- Also scan copies of all the credentials demanded in the application form.
- In the end submit the form and take a hard copy of this completely filled form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants are advised to visit the official website time to time for more updates regarding the recruitment.