Electronics Corporation Of India Limited Recruitment: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited works under the Department of Atomic Energy and is in search of talented and ambitious individuals who are eligible and ready to work as Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant, etc. Online Applications are invited by the department for 24 vacant Posts. Full details of vacancies to be filed and application form is available on the ECIL website www.ecil.co.in.
ECIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Electronics Corporation Of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Technical Officer, Scientific Assistant|
|Number of Vacancies||24|
|Last Date to Apply||18 August 2020|
ECIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Electronics Corporation Of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Technical Officer – 08
- Scientific Assistant – 08
- Technical Assistant – 01
- Junior Artisan – 07
- Job opportunists who are applying for this job should have done ITI/ Diploma or Degree In Engineering/B.Sc from a renowned college/university/institute.
Last Date To Apply: The final date for submission of the online application form is 18 August 2020 and the online commencement of application form starts from 5 August 2020.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected based on their performance in the Personal Interview and on the basis of the merit list.
- Technical Officer – Rs.23000 per month
- Scientific Assistant – Rs.19864 per month
- Technical Assistant – Rs.19864 per month
- Junior Artisan – Rs.18070 per month
Application Fees: No information is updated by ECIL regarding the application fee structure.
Age criteria: The maximum age limit for post 1 is 30 years and 25 years for remaining posts. ECIL will give age relaxation to reserved category applicants.
Official Website: www.ecil.co.in
Important Instructions to apply for the ECIL Recruitment:
- Job seekers need to go to www.ecil.co.in and open the official notification regarding this recruitment.
- Fill the application form according to the guidelines given by ECIL and attach valid id proof, a passport size photograph, photocopies of mark sheets, experience certificates, other credentials, etc.
- Attach your signature and pp size photo.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
NOTE: To get more information about ECIL recruitment you need to visit the above mentioned official site.