Govt Jobs Recruitment:- There is the time of bumper openings in the government sector with both State and Center level vacancies. The total number of Vacancies is over 5000 various posts including Consultant, Manager, JRF, Scientist, Engineer, Teacher, Head Constable, SRF, Skilled Worker, Specialist Cadre Officer, etc. The interested and eligible aspirants are required to apply for the particular vacancy they want to apply by clicking on the recruitment links given below for each kind of a vacancy. The link will land you to page where all the specific information is given regarding the recruitment.
Govt Jobs Recruitment Notification
|Name of the Organization||SBI, Manipur High Court, Revenue & Forest Department, IT Departement, JMRCL etc.|
|Name of the Job||Consultant, Manager, JRF, Scientist, Engineer, Teacher, Head Constable, SRF, Skilled Worker, Specialist Cadre Officer etc.|
|Number of vacancies||5000|
|Last Date to apply||Various as per the Vacancy|
Govt Jobs Recruitment Apply Now
- IRCON International Limited Recruitment – Various Posts
- CRPF Recruitment– 69 Posts
- District Health Society Recruitment– 12 Posts
- HPPCL Recruitment– 05 Posts
- Syama Prasad Mookerjee Port Recruitment– 04 Posts
- RMLIMS Recruitment – 07 Posts
- SER Limited Recruitment– 11 Posts
- BNP Recruitment– 01 Posts
- GAIL Recruitment – 02 Posts
- CNBC Recruitment– 19 Posts
- Qualifications required would be 10th/12th/Diploma/Graduation/Post Graduation depending on different posts.
- No relaxation is provided to anyone in the educational qualification criteria.
- The minimum age of candidates must be between 18 to 42 years as of the time of applying for any recruitment.
- The age relaxation will only applicable for SC/ ST/ PWD categories candidates as per Specific government rule.
- Age relaxation is not applicable to some of the vacancies.
- The candidates selected will get an excellent scale of remuneration and other benefits as per the latest rules.
- The application fee for this recruitment will be applied differently according to their recruitment posts.
- For a detailed application fee, you have to check the notification link for which you want to apply.
All the recruitments drive dates have mentioned in their own article so if candidates want to know details then they have to click on the above-given link of recruitment article.
How to Apply For Govt Jobs Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates have to click on the desired recruitment drive link.
- They will redirect to a new page which is only about that recruitment process.
- Candidates have to follow the instructions as described for given recruitment details.
This is all we have about Govt Jobs Recruitment For 5000 Consultant, Manager, JRF, Scientist, Engineer, Teacher, Head Constable, SRF, Skilled Worker, Specialist Cadre Officer etc. if you want to know more you can visit the above links for separate and desired recruitment process