GPSC Recruitment 2018 : This is our privilege to bring you the information of the latest job opportunity released by the Gujarat Public Service Commission for the job seeking candidates with the specialized skills mentioned for the respective field.The organization has officially notified for the recruitment of candidates on the 294 vacancies for the various posts of Gujarat Administrative Service Class I,Gujarat Civil Services Class I & Class II and Gujarat Chief Officer Services Class II.The candidates can apply online till 31-07-2018 on the website www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in after reading the complete details and instructions necessary before applying.
GPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Gujarat Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Gujarat Administrative,Civil and Chief Officer Services|
|Number of vacancies||294|
|Last Date to apply||31-07-2018|
GPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Gujarat Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Gujarat Administrative Service Class I
- Gujarat Civil Services Class I & Class II
- Gujarat Chief Officer Services Class II
Last Date to Apply: 31-07-2018
Educational Qualifications : The applicant is required to have Graduation degree from a recognized board or institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the test(Objective & Descriptive) and interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package as follows :
- For Class – I: Rs 56,100/- to 1,77,500/-
- For Class – II: Rs 44,900/- to 1,42,400/-
Age criteria : The age of the candidate should be 20 to 35 years and that will be counted as on the last date of application i.e 31st July 2018 besides the relaxation for the reserved candidates.
Official Website: www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GPSC Recruitment :
- The aspirant has to log on to www.gpsc.gujarat.gov.in and fill the application form along with all the required personal,educational and work experience related details.
- The candidate has to upload his/her passport photo in white background and signature also.
- Application form could be saved or taken in print.
NOTE: The applicant has to be himself updated about the recruitment process by visiting the official website regularly.