GPSC Recruitment 2020: As every state has approved the body for conducting a civil services exam and a similar body is constituted in goa called by Goa Public Service Commission which recruits candidates for various govt. posts. Presently, the commission has published employment notification on the website www.gpsc.goa.gov.in for enrollment on 26 vacancies of Assistant Professor, Assistant Public Prosecutor. The online application can be filled by August 28th, 2020.
GPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Goa Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Professor, Assistant Public Prosecutor|
|Number of Vacancies||26|
|Last Date to Apply||28.08.2020|
GPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Goa Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Associate Professor (Nephrology) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Nephrology) – 01
- Assistant Professor (Neurosurgery) – 01
- Assistant Public Prosecutor – 23
Educational Qualifications: Mandatory qualifications for vacancies of GPSC are Master’s in a special field like Master of Chirurgiae/Degree in Doctorate of Medicine/Degree of Law from the accredited institute. Having knowledge of Konkani is a must and it will be better if the applicant also knows about the Marathi Language. Moreover, the applicant must have the desired work experience as below :
- Four-year teaching/research experience in the Medical College/Teaching Institute – Post 01.
- One year of teaching/research experience of Medical College or Teaching Institute – Post 02-03.
- Two years of practice as an Advocate – Post 04.
See notification on the website to know more.
Selection Procedure: Shortlisted candidates have to go through Interview and Documents approval.
Pay Scale: Lucrative salary amounting to Rs. 15600-39100/- along with the grade of 6600/- in pay matrix level 11 and Rs. 15600-39100/- with a grade scale of 5400/- in pay matrix level 10 per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should not be exceeded by 45 years. No applicant above this prescribed age will be eligible.
Official Website: www.gpsc.goa.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for GPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidate must read details on website by access on gpsc.goa.gov.in
- Fill information completely and attach the required credentials.
- At last, submit an application after carefully checking of details added.
NOTE: If applications are submitted by the applicant in bulk then candidates will be shortlisted for interview as per regulations of organization.