High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019: High Court of Uttarakhand has released the official advertisement asking for offline applications from skilled,capable and eligible candidates for 06 vacancies for the post of Additional District and Sessions Judge.Applications must reach the office till 06th May 2019 as per the official format given on the organization’s website www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in. Ensure to read all the details and following the instructions before proceeding further.
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||High Court of Uttarakhand|
|Name of the Job||Additional District and Sessions Judge|
|Number of vacancies||06|
|Last Date to apply||06th May 2019|
High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: High Court of Uttarakhand
Name of The Posts:
- Additional District and Sessions Judge-06
Last Date to Apply: 06th May 2019
Educational Qualifications: Degree in Law from any recognized law university or college is a must educational qualification to be possessed by the candidates.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay of 51550-63070 Rupees per month.
Application Fees: The following is the application fee to be paid by the candidates category wise:
- General Category: 750 Rupees
- SC/ST/OBC Category: 500 Rupees
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 35-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2019.
Official Website: www.highcourtofuttarakhand.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for High Court of Uttarakhand Recruitment 2019:
- The Applicants have to log on to the official website as mentioned above and take a printout of the specified format and fill properly.
- The fee will be paid offline so attach the fee receipt with the application form along with copies of the educational qualification certificate and send to: Registrar General,High Court of Uttarakhand,Nainital
NOTE: Fill the application with authentic details of the candidate with blue ink ball pen.