IIFSR Recruitment 2020: Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research has planned to engage temporary candidates for the recruitment of Senior Research Fellow and Young Professional. Applications for filling of 12 vacancies must reach by 28th August 2020 through e-mail [email protected] For further details on recruitment like selection way, salary payable, etc. , check the information
IIFSR Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research|
|Name of the Job||Young Professional and Senior Research Fellow|
|Number of Vacancies||12|
|Last Date to Apply||27th August 2020|
IIFSR Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Farming Systems Research
Name of The Posts:
- Young Professional I – 06
- Young Professional-II – 02
- Senior Research Fellow – 04
- Bachelor of Agricultural Science OR Diploma in relevant subject with the knowledge of Computer Application – Post 01-02.
- Master’s in Agronomy/Soil Science with 04 or 05 years bachelor’s degree OR Post Graduate in Basic Sciences with three years bachelor course and the 01-year master’s degree should have net qualified especially by ICAR/CSIR/UGC – Post 03.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will undergo an Online Interview (Video Conferencing/Whats App or any similar medium).
Pay Scale: For Post 01-02 applicants Rs. 31000/- p.m. and Rs. 15000-25000/- p.m. post 02 candidates. The provision of HRA is also granted.
Age criteria: Applicant must be of the age of :
- Post 01 & 02 – 21 to 45 years.
- Post 03 – 35 years (Men) and 40 years (Women).
Official Website: www.iifsr.res.in
Important Instructions to apply for IIFSR Recruitment 2020:
- Firstly get the complete recruitment details with instructions and then apply through the format prescribed on the website.
- Fill details carefully and affix the credentials photocopies with the photograph in the form (Bio-data filled by the candidate must be complete).
- Send the form in pdf form through the mail r[email protected]
- Candidate must confirm that e-mail, what’s app and mobile provided by him/her during application are correct and active because all information will be communicated through this.
NOTE: All applicants are informed to be in touch through the website to get all the latest and important updates.