IIT Bombay Recruitment 2019: A new recruitment notification is issued by the Indian Institute of Technology Bombay. Notification is for the recruitment on 04 posts of Project Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Assistant, Project Manager. The institute has asked the engineering pass candidates to apply for this post. Candidates may fill the online application form till 09-04-2019. Detailed information about the recruitment and eligibility criteria is given in the below-written article. Candidates are advised to read this first and then apply online.
IIT Bombay Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Bombay|
|Name of the Job||Project Technical Assistant and Senior Technical Assistant|
|Number of vacancies||04|
|Last Date to apply||09-04-2019|
IIT Bombay Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Institute of Technology Bombay
Name of The Posts:
- Sr. Project Technical Assistant – 01
- Project Technical Assistant – 02
- Project Manager – 01
Last Date to Apply: 09-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have Diploma in Mechanical or Production Engineering and/or Bachelors degree in Mechanical or Production Engineering or Ph.D. in Biomedical/Mechanical/Materials from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of written exam and personal interview.
Pay Scale: Pay scale details are as follows:
- Post 1: Rs.30000 – Rs.42000/-
- Post 2: Rs.18000 – Rs.26000/-
- Post 3: Rs.50000 – Rs.70000/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-28 years (Post 1 & 3) 18-32 years (Post 2) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.iirc.iitb.ac.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly visit the website www.iirc.iitb.ac.in and read the notification.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form online in the prescribed format.
- Attach the attested copies of testimonials in support of Educational Qualification, Experience certificate (if applicable) and any other relevant documents have to be uploaded along with the scanned photograph and signature.
- This filled application form has to be submitted on or before 09th April 2019.
- Hard copy needs to be preserved for future reference.
NOTE: Keep in touch with the official website for more updates to come.