India Post Payment Bank Recruitment 2019: An advertisement is published by India Post Payment bank for the recruitment of candidates/ Officers of Department of Post on 18 vacant posts of Head, Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager. Willing candidates meeting the eligibility criteria can apply by filling the offline application form. Official website of IPPB is www.ippbonline.com. Candidates may visit the official website for the recruitment or follow the short and precise description containing the eligibility criteria details and other important instructions to apply.
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||India Post Payment Bank|
|Name of the Job||Head, Assistant General Manager, Chief Manager|
|Number of vacancies||18|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
India Post Payment Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: India Post Payment Bank
Name of The Posts:
- Head – 01
- Assistant General Manager – 06
- Chief Manager – 11
Last Date to Apply: 17-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant looking for this job vacancy should be Graduate, Officer of the department of the post with 4-year regular service in Junior Administrative Grade.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the preliminary screening/ Group Discussion and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-50 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.ippbonline.com
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Applicants are required to fill the application form in offline mode.
- Application form in the required format can be downloaded from the official website www.ippbonline.com.
- Fill the exact and authentic details of the candidate as per the instructions.
- The application form complete in all respect has to be submitted or posted at the following address on or before 17-02-2019.
- Address: “Chief Human Resource Officer, India Post Payment Bank, Corporate Office 2nd Floor, Speed Post Center Building, Bhai Vir Singh Marg, New Delhi – 110001 “
NOTE: Applications received after the last date will not be accepted at any cost.