Indian Army Recruitment 2019: Indian Army invites applications for the recruitment to the following vacancies under JAG and NCC Special Entry Level Scheme and SSC Technical posts. Recruitment on 260 posts is organized by the Indian Army. Desirous candidates may apply by the last date which is specified below according to the post. Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria, application and selection procedure, the scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Indian Army Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Army|
|Name of the Job||SSC Technical, JAG Entry Level Scheme, NCC Special Entry Scheme|
|Number of vacancies||260|
|Last Date to apply||given below|
Indian Army Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Army
Name of The Posts:
|S. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Age||Educational Qualification||Last Date|
|1.||SSC (Tech) (Men & Women)||189||20-27 years as on 01-10-2019||Engineering Degree||21-02-2019|
|2.||SSC Widow of Defence Personnel||02||less than equal to 35 years as on 07-10-2019||Graduation/ B.E./ B.Tech.||21-02-12019|
|3.||JAT Entry Scheme 23rd Course (Oct. 2019)||14||21-27 years as on 01-07-2019||LLB degree||14-02-2019|
|4.||NCC Special Entry Level Scheme 46th Course||55||19-25 years as on 01-07-2019||degree||07-02-2019|
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package as per the policy on the parent organization.
Official Website: www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Applicants are required to submit the online application form on the official website of Indian Navy.
- For this candidates have to go to the website and click on apply online link for the above-mentioned posts.
- The form has to be filled and a recent passport size white background photograph has to be uploaded on the online application form.
- Upload all the required documents in support of eligibility criteria.
- Submit the form before the last date.
- Retail a hard copy of the application form for future reference.
NOTE: Applicants can regularly check the Indian Navy website for more updates and news to come.