Indian Navy Recruitment 2019: The Indian Navy, the naval branch of the Indian Armed Forces has advertised officially for selection of candidates on 554 vacant seats on Tradesman Mate post. Applications have to be filled in online mode on the website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Willing candidates may fill the application form till the last date. Before applying applicants are advised to first visit the detailed description given about the recruitment which includes the eligibility criteria and instructions.
Indian Navy Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indian Navy|
|Name of the Job||Tradesman Mate|
|Number of vacancies||554|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Indian Navy Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Headquarters Western Naval Command – 502
- Headquarters Eastern Naval Command – 46
- Headquarters Southern Naval Command – 06
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be 10th pass with ITI from a recognized board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Applicants have to qualify written exam, Document Verification and
Pay Scale: Applicants will be paid Rs.18,000/- to Rs.56,900/- per month as pay after selection to the advertised posts.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.250/- for Gen/ OBC against fee exemption for SC/ST/ PH/ EXSM.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-25 years as on 15-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates have to register and fill application on recruitment website www.joinindiannavy.gov.in. Details are to be filled up as given in the Matric certificate. Fields such as e-mail address, the mobile number are mandatory fields and needs to be filled.
- All relevant documents ( in original) and a recent passport size color photograph should be scanned along with signature while filling up the application.
- Now pay the application fee.
- Submit the application form and complete the process. Take a hard copy of this form for future reference.
NOTE: The candidates are suggested to keep in touch with the official website for more information and updates.