Intelligence Bureau Recruitment 2019: Intelligence Bureau advertised officially through an advertisement to fill up 318 posts. Accountant, Printing Press Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer posts are vacant for which recruitment is being organized by IB. Applications for the above-specified posts have to be filled offline. Form for this is available on the official website of IB. The official website is www.mha.gov.in. Interested and eligible candidates can fill and submit the application form up to 17th April 2019. For more information and details regarding the vacancy and eligibility criteria, you can follow the article written below.
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Intelligence Bureau|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Printing Press Officer, Junior Intelligence Officer|
|Number of vacancies||318|
|Last Date to apply||17th April 2019|
Intelligence Bureau Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Intelligence Bureau
Name of The Posts:
- Deputy Director/Tech – 3
- Senior Accounts Officer – 2
- Senior Research Officer – 2
- Security Officer (Technical) – 6
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech-Telephone – 1
- Assistant Central Intelligence Officer-l/Executive – 54
- Deputy Central Intelligence Officer/Tech – 7
- Assistant Security Officer (Technical) – 12
- Assistant Security Officer(General) – 10
- Personal Assistant -7
- Caretaker – 4
- Junior Intelligence Officer-ll/Tech – 167
- Research Assistant – 2
- Halwai Cum Cook -11
- Accountant – 26
- Nursing Orderly – 2
- Female Staff Nurse – 1
Last Date to Apply: 17-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicant should hold analogous post on a regular basis in the parent department.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month. For more information please refer to official notification for the advertised posts.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.mha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- It is required for the candidates to fill the application in offline mode only.
- The form in the required format can be had from the website www.mha.gov.in.
- Fill the form and post it at the following address so that it reaches the office till the last date.
- Address: The Joint Deputy Director/G. Intelligence Bureau, Ministry of Home Affairs, 35 S.P. Marg, Bapu Dham, New Delhi-21
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates.