ITBP Recruitment 2019: A new job notification is being released by the Indo Tibetan Border Police to select Medical Graduate/ Post Graduate candidates on the following posts of Special Medical Officers and Medical Officers. The total number of vacant posts is 496. Candidates may file their candidature from 02nd April 2019 to 01st May 2019. Applications will be accepted online through the website www.itbpolice.nic.in. For more information candidates can see the next paragraph. The paragraph contains the age criteria, application fee, number of vacancies, pay scale, educational qualification, etc. details (post wise).
ITBP Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Indo Tibetan Border Police|
|Name of the Job||Special Medical Officers and Medical Officers|
|Number of vacancies||496|
|Last Date to apply||01st May 2019|
ITBP Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indo Tibetan Border Police
Name of The Posts:
- Specialist Medical Officer (Deputy Commandant) -175
- Medical Officer (Assistant Commandant) – 317
- Super Specialist Medical Officer (Second in Command) – 04
Last Date to Apply: 01-05-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have MBBS Degree or PG Degree/ Degree in Concerned Speciality from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection will be on the basis of Medical Test, personal Interview and Merit List.
Pay Scale: Candidates will get Rs.78,800/- to Rs.2,09,200/- (Post 1), Rs.67,700/- to Rs.2,08,700/- (Post 2), Rs.56,100/- to Rs.1,77,500/- (Post 3) as monthly salary.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.400/-
- SC/ST/ EXSM/ Female: Nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-50 years (Post 1), 18-40 years (Post 2), 18-30 years (Post 3) besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.itbpolice.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Visit the website www.itbpolice.nic.in.
- See the official notification and note down the important instructions.
- Fill and submit the application form up to 01st May 2019.
- Pay the application fee after uploading the signature, photograph, and required documents.
- Submit the form and keep a hard copy of the form for future reference.
- The hard copy of the application form should not be sent to ITBP.
NOTE: Stay connected to us for more updates and news.