Karnataka PSC Recruitment 2018 : Karnataka Public Service Commission has announced for the recruitment of candidates for 759 vacancies for the post of Head Master,Teachers and Sub Inspector.The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form online only. The last date to apply for this job is 22-12-2018.For more information see the notification given below.
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Karnataka Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Head Master,Teachers and Sub Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||759|
|Last Date to apply||22nd December 2018|
Karnataka PSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Karnataka Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Head Master – 100
- Kannada Language Teachers – 100
- English Language Teachers – 100
- Urdu Language Teachers – 100
- Mathematics Teachers – 100
- Science Teachers – 100
- Social Science Teachers – 100
- Sub Inspector (Excise) – 59
Last Date to Apply: 22-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : Applicants who have completed Teaching Degree or equivalent (Post 1 to 7) from a recognized Institute.For detailed information please see the official notification given on official website.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam and persoanl interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 43,100/- to Rs 83,900/- (Post 1),Rs.33,450 – Rs.83,900/- (Post 2 to 7) per month.
- General Applicants: Rs.600/-
- OBC Applicants (2A, 2B, 3A, 3B): Rs.300/-
- All Other Applicants(ST / SC / Ex-s): Rs.50/-
- PWD Applicants: Nil
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years (Head Master & Teacher),21 Years-26 Years (for SI),Maximum Age for Cat- 2A, 2B, 3A, 3B: 29 years,For Category – I/ PWD: 31 years as on 22nd December 2018 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.kpsc.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given visiting the official website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in .
- One white background passport size photo and signature of the candidate is required to be uploaded with the application.
- Along with all the personal details and education related information ,the scan copies of the documents is to be uploaded too.
- Pay the application fee as per the category.
- Complete the application form with the essential data.
- Check the Details before Submitting.
- Take a print out of online application form.
NOTE: Hard copy of application form need not to be sent to the office address.Last date for payment of application fees is 24th December 2018.