Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment 2019- Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation is welcoming the skilled freshers and bachelors for the recruitment. As there are 865 vacant posts for the recruitment of Assistant, Clerk Typist, Surveyor, Helper Job. As there are limited seats hurry up and grab your seats. The interested candidates who are fulfilling the eligibility criteria mentioned below can visit the official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in for the application and in order to know more about this notification take a look inside the article.
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, Clerk Typist, Surveyor, Helper|
|Number of Vacancies||865|
|Last Date to Apply||7th August 2019|
Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant – 31
- Clerk Typist – 211
- Steno (Lower Grade) – 20
- Surveyor – 29
- Driver (Grade-II) – 29
- Senior Accountant – 04
- Junior Engineer (Civil) – 35
- Junior Engineer (EM) – 09
- Technical Assistant (Grade-II) – 34
- Electrician (Grade-II) – 09
- Fitter (Grade -II) – 41
- Pump Operator (Grade -II) – 79
- Peon – 56
- Helper – 278
Last Date to Apply: 7th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Individuals looking for this job should hold: 4th/ 7th/ 10th with ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ Graduation Degree from an accredited board /university/institute.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be chosen according to their performance in:
- Online Exam
- Written Test
- Skill Test
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of:
- 38600 – 122800/- (Post 1,3,7-8)
- 35400 – 112400/- (Post 1)
- 19900 – 63200/- (Post 2,5,11,12)
- 25500-81100/- (Post 4,9,10)
- 15000-47600/- (Post 13,14) Per month.
- Application fee for the Unreserved Candidates is 700/-
- Application fee for the Reserved Candidates is 500/-
Age criteria: Aspirant’s age should be in the range of 18 – 38 years counted from 7th August 2019. Relaxation in age limit is provided to the candidates belong to reserved category.
Official Website: The website is www.mahapariksha.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in for the updates.
- Last Date to Apply Online & Fee Payment is 7th August 2019.
- Starting Date for Online Application form Is 17th July 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Attach the required documents i.e photographs, signature, name, address, etc.
NOTE: Do check the official website www.mahapariksha.gov.in for the updates.