MAHUD Recruitment 2019: Municipal Administration Housing & Urban Development Department has invited applications from skilled and capable candidates for recruitment on the 152 vacancies for the various posts of Revenue Inspector, Sanitary Inspector, LDC, Computer Operator. The Applicants are required to check the detailed information given below and then apply in the offline mode latest by 10th February 2019. After which no application will be considered for recruitment purpose.
MAHUD Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Municipal Administration Housing & Urban Development Department|
|Name of the Job||Revenue Inspector, Sanitary Inspector, LDC, Computer Operator|
|Number of vacancies||152|
|Last Date to apply||10-02-2019|
MAHUD Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Municipal Administration Housing & Urban Development Department
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Engineer – 01
- Section Officer – 22
- Draftsman – 01
- Sanitary Inspector – 24
- Assistant Revenue Inspector – 03
- Jamadar – 02
- Peon – 18
- Chowkidar Cum Sweeper – 02
- Revenue Officer – 04
- Revenue Inspector – 09
- Driver – 07
- LDC- 40
- Computer Operator – 19
Last Date to Apply: 10-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should have 10th/ ITI /Diploma in Architecture/ Engineering/ Graduation in Sanitary Inspector/ Degree in Science / Engineering with PGDCA from a recognized university/ board/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam, viva-voce.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs.600/- for Gen/ OBC and Rs.400/- for SC/ST Candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of less than equal to 38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. For Revenue officer age is 30 years.
Important Instructions to apply:
- The Candidates need to first have a clear look into the official notification and read each instruction carefully including the eligibility criteria mainly.
- Then, Download the application format and fill the candidates authentic and correct details as per the application format.
- The Candidate needs to attach his/her passport size photograph and educational qualification certificates.
- The Application form must be sent to the following address: Directorate of MAHUD, 2nd Floor, PDA Complex, Near 2nd MR Gate Imphal East
NOTE: Applications must reach office by 10th February 2019.