MPPSC Recruitment 2019: It is being informed to all the candidates that a new job notification is released by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission. This time recruitment is organized for MBBS pass candidates. In this regard, online applications are invited by MPPSC. Application in online mode will be submitted till 05-03-2019. Recruitment is for 1065 seats of Medical Officer. Candidates are advised to go through the details and information given about the eligibility criteria i.e. age, educational qualification, pay scale, and selection procedure. Also, applicants may check the advertisement/ notification given by MPPSC on its official website.
MPPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer|
|Number of vacancies||1065|
|Last Date to apply||05-03-2019|
MPPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts: Medical Officer
Last Date to Apply: 05-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate should be MBBS degree holder from a recognized university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Written exam and Personal interview.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package of RS.15,600 to Rs. 39,100/- per month with grade pay of Rs.5400/-.
Application Fees: For application fee please refer to official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-45 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-01-2020.
Official Website: www.mppsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- It is required for the candidates to log onto the official website of MPPSC i.e. www.mppsc.gov.in.
- Then click on the apply online link for the Medical Officer post.
- Fill the form with all the details filled correctly and accurately.
- Pay the application fee if applicable, upload the documents/ photograph/ signature.
- Submit the form after checking all the details.
- Take a print of the application form and send it at the following address. Address: “Secretary Residency Area Indore, Madhya Pradesh – 452001”
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates and news. The last date to submit the hard copy of the application form is 12-03-2019.