National Housing Bank Recruitment 2019: National Housing Bank works as an agency to promote housing finance sector institutions. NHB invites young, talented and passionate candidates to work with them as Assistant Manager (Junior Management Grade Scale I). In this concern, the bank has asked to fill the application form in online mode. The form has to be filled on the website www.nhb.org.in. Candidates are advised to read all the instructions given in this advertisement about the eligibility criteria and steps to apply online for the advertised posts. Also, the last date to fill your application form for this is 28th March 2019.
National Housing Bank Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Housing Bank|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager|
|Number of vacancies||15|
|Last Date to apply||28th March 2019|
National Housing Bank Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Housing Bank
Name of The Posts: Assistant Manager
Last Date to Apply: 28-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant should be Graduate / Post Graduate from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of Online Exam and Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be offered an attractive pay package of Rs.23,700/- to Rs.42,020/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee details are as follows:
- Gen/ OBC: Rs.600/-
- SC/ ST/ PH candidates: Rs.100/-
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 21-28 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.nhb.org.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Candidates are required to apply online through the website link www.nhb.or.in on or before the last date i.e. 28-03-2019.
- In the registration process candidates will be required to fill all his personal, educational and work experience related details.
- Upload the photograph, signature and scanned documents.
- The fee has to be paid before final submission of application form.
- After final submission of application form keep a hard copy of the filled in application form with you.
NOTE: It is told to the candidates that the applications filled through offline mode will not be accepted.