NIA Recruitment 2020: The intent of this article is to make you people aware of the latest job notification issued by the National Investigation Agency for hiring candidates for 17 vacancies for various posts of Photographer, Crime Scene Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police. The official notification has been issued on www.nia.gov.in which clearly states that the candidates can apply in offline mode by sending their applications to the office address latest by 02/08/2020.
NIA Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||National Investigation Agency|
|Name of the Job||Photographer, Crime Scene Assistant, Deputy Superintendent of Police|
|Number of Vacancies||17|
|Last Date to Apply||02/08/2020|
NIA Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: National Investigation Agency
Name of The Posts:
- Explosive Expert-04
- Biological Expert-01
- Cyber Forensic Examiner-01
- Crime Scene Assistant-03
- Deputy Superintendent of Police-07
Educational Qualifications: The following is the criteria of eligibility of the candidates post wise:
Must be holding Analogous post in Parent Cadre/ Department
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Test and Interview.
Pay Scale: The selected candidates will draw a handsome salary as follows after the appointment:
- Post 1-3, 6: Rupees 56,100-1,77,500/-per month
- Post 4: Rupees /-per month
- Post 5: Rupees /-per month
Application Fees: The candidates need not pay for applying for the recruitment for any of the posts irrespective of which category they belong to.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates is to be Up to 56 years. Candidates above this age are not allowed to apply for the recruitment.
Official Website: www.nia.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for NIA Recruitment 2020:
- Fill an application form in a physical copy as per the format specified by the National Investigation Agency on www.nia.gov.in.
- Paste the latest photo on the form and sign wherever asked.
- Attach the copies of required academic and work experience related certificates after which the same is to be sent to The SP (Admin), NIA Hqrts, Opposite CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003
NOTE: The applications received latest by 02/08/2020 will only be considered for recruitment purposes.