Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment 2019- A suitcase full of job opportunities has been commended again. There is jovially one epic news to make you aware of the Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment , which cheers and uplifts the applications from peaceful and honest contestants who are standing to give their full loyalty to the work given to them in the organization. The posts for which the place has been suggested are Steno, Assistant, Nurse . For those who are fully prepared have to fill the application form online on or before (date 6th November 2019) and do Visit the web link www.npcil.nic.in for more information and updates.
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Steno, Assistant, Nurse|
|Number of Vacancies||107|
|Last Date to Attend||6th November 2019|
Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Nurse – A – 05
- Pathology Lab Technician (SA/B) – 01
- Pharmacist/B – 04
- X-Ray Technician (Technician/C) – 01
- Operation Theatre Assistant (Technician/B) – 01
- Assistant Grade-1(HR) – 14
- Assistant Grade-1(F&A) – 25
- Assistant Grade-1(C&MM) – 19
- Steno Grade-1 – 29
- Driver-cum-Pump Operator-cum-Fireman/A – 08
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold 10th/12th/Degree from an accredited board / university / institute.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in Written Exam/ Personal Interview/ Document Verification.
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get the appealing and amazing salary package of
- 44900 (Post 1)
- 35400 (Post 2)
- 29200 (Post 3)
- 25500 (Post 4,6-9)
- 21700 (Post 5,10) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee for the candidates is going to be out soon.
Age criteria: Individuals age attending for recruitment should be :
- be in the range of 18 – 30 years (Post 1,2)
- 21 – 28 years (Post 6-9)
- 18 – 25 years (Post 3-5,10)
- Relaxation in age limit is provided.
- Last Date is: 6th November 2019
Official Website: www.npcil.nic.in
Important Instructions to attend for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.npcil.nic.in
- Last Date to Attend is 6th November 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Give all details concerning your Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
NOTE: Check the official website www.npcil.nic.in for the updates and more information.