Office Of The Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer Recruitment 2019 : We feel pleasure again giving you another good news about the offering of an excellent employment opportunity. Office Of The Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer have announced for the recruitment of Medical Officer -SNCU/Pediatrician, DEIC/Medical Officer RNCTP/Medical Officer NCD/Programme Officer/Optometrist/Dental Technician t under National Health Mission, Khordha. The aspiring and skilled job seekers are hereby advised to submit the form online AND attend walk-in interview on or before 18th August 2019. Candidates are suggested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria,scale of pay and package and fees for application through the official website of the organization.
Office Of The Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Office Of The Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer|
|Name of the Job||Medical Officer -SNCU/Pediatrician, DEIC/Medical Officer RNCTP/Medical Officer NCD/Programme Officer/Optometrist/Dental Technician|
|Number of vacancies||12|
|Date for Submission||18th August 2019|
Office Of The Chief District Medical and Public Health Officer Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Indian Navy
Name of The Posts:
- Medical Officer SNCU-03
- Pediatrician DEIC-01
- Medical Officer RNCTP-03
- Medical Officer NCD-01
- Programme Officer-01
- Dental Technician-01
Last date to Apply : 18th August 2019
- Last Date for Receipt of Application:18th August 2019
Official Website: khordha.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts should hold :
- Medical Officer SNCU- MBBS having experience of working in Paediatric ward for 2 years
- Pediatrician DEIC- The candidate must have passed MBBS degree.
- Medical Officer RNCTP- The candidate should be a MBBS degree
- Medical Officer NCD- The candidate should be a MBBS degree
- Programme Officer- The candidate should be a MBBS degree
- Optometrist- Diploma in Optometry
- Dental Technician- Diploma in Dental Technology
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the interview.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages of :
- Medical Officer SNCU- Rs. 50,400
- Paediatrician DEIC- Rs. 63,000
- Medical Officer RNCTP- Rs. 48,510
- Medical Officer NCD- Rs. 50,400
- Programme Officer- Rs. 50,400
- Optometrist- Rs. 12,789
- Dental Technician- Rs. 11,011
Application Fees: an Application fee for SC/ST/PWD/ or other candidates like the general category, etc will be updated soon.
Age criteria :
- Medical Officer SNCU- maximum 65 years
- Paediatrician DEIC- maximum 65 years
- Medical Officer RNCTP- maximum 65 years
- Medical Officer NCD- maximum 65 years
- Programme Officer- maximum 65 years
- Optometrist- maximum 35 years
- Dental Technician- maximum 40 years
- Besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will be applied.
Important Instructions to apply :
- The candidate has to be present in the office as per the exact time of the interview.
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the candidate should be taken in the interview venue.
- Aspirants should have to fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before 18th August 2019.
- Aspirants are advised to visit the official website of the organization from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy. Do check the official website for more updates. And The result of walk-in-Interview will be published on the district website (khordha.nic.in).