Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment 2019 : An accomplished and buoyant opportunity has arrived again at the doorstep, that Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India have published for the recruitment for 182 posts of Auditor/ Accountant, Clerk. The positive, exhilarating, rousing, accomplished and eligible entrants are guided to fill in the application form offline on or before Within 30 days. Entrants are hereby poised and requested to go by the details clearly mentioned below regarding the posts that is age criteria, application procedure, eligibility and fees for application.
Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Corporation||Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India|
|Name of the Job||Auditor/ Accountant, Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||182|
|Last Date to apply||Within 30 days|
Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India
Number of posts: 182
Name of The Posts:
- Auditor/ Accountant – 48
- Clerk – 134
Educational Qualifications : A Interviewees applying for these posts must have done:
- 12th/ Graduation Degree from an accredited board/university.
Selection Procedure : Contestants looking for this job will be chosen by measuring the performance in field trials, sports certificates marks.
- fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 600
- fee for the ST/ SC / PH Candidates is 300
Age Criteria: Age of the Interviewees should :
- be in the range of 18 – 27 years
- Relaxation is provided to the entrants belonging to the reserved category.
Scale of Pay: Selected entrants will get the handsome salary package of
- 5200 ‐ 20200/- along with the Grade Pay which is decided as Rs.1900/ 2800 per month
- Last Date for Offline Registration & Payment of Fee: Within 30 days
Last Date to Apply: Within 30 days
Official Website: cag.gov.in
Address: To the Concerned Nodal Office
Important Instructions to apply for Office of the Comptroller and Auditor General of India :
- Interviewees have to pen down in the offline application form as per the instructions are given on the official website of the corporation.
- Entrants should have to visit and fill this form correctly attach the copies of the credentials demanded in the form. In the end, post the application form (filled completely by the aspirant) at the address specified below before Within 30 days.
- Entrants are requested to visit and check cag.gov.in the official website of the corporation from time to time for more updates.
NOTE: The applicants are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification and the vacancy through the official website cag.gov.in .