ONGC Recruitment 2020-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation have opted for new projects for which they require some skilled and laborious students in this crucial month. The online applications have been invited from both males and females but they should be the citizen of India. The posts for which the seats have been vacant are GDMO, Medical Officer Jobs for which limited seats are available which are 07 in number. In order to secure the jobs, online application forms have been released by the firm and mandatory to be submitted through relevant documents before the last date ends, i.e. 5th November 2020. The official site of the organization consists of official notification at www.ongcindia.com.
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Oil and Natural Gas Corporation|
|Name of the Job||GDMO, Medical Officer Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||07|
|Last Date to Apply||5th November 2020|
ONGC Recruitment 2020 Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name-Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of the Posts-GDMO, Medical Officer Jobs
Number of Posts-07
- General Duty Medical Officer (GDMO)-06
- Medical Officer-01
Primary Qualifications-The individuals who are going to fill the online application form should have MBBS from any well-organized board/ university/ institute.
The contestants who are looking for the vacancy forward are going to be qualified in Interview as well as Interview in-Person.
Salary packages-The contestants who will be qualified in the selection process will be credited with Rs 72000/- per month along with some grade pay.
- The opening date for filling the online application forms is 22nd October 2020.
- While the closing date for the submission of application forms is 5th November 2020.
How to Apply for ONGC Recruitment 2020 Online-
All the candidates who have decided to fill the online application form must follow the below steps-
- Check the eligibility criteria.
- Open the online application forms including educational details, age limit, relevant experience, etc.
- The scanned photograph as well as a signature should be uploaded also.
- Submit online application fees.
- Draft the form before the last date ends, i.e. 5th November 2020.
Note-Also, take the print out of the registration form.