OPSC Recruitment 2020: Odisha Public Service Commission (body constituted in Odisha state which conducts civil services exam) will recruit candidates for the vacant posts of Assistant Executive Engineer. The total vacancies are 210 for which candidates can register themselves online on www.opsc.gov.in by 25th September. Although, the due date for online application submission by already registered candidates is 05th October 2020. Properly read notification mentioned below that contains the complete recruitment details.
OPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Odisha Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Executive Engineer|
|Number of Vacancies||210|
|Last Date to Apply||25th September 2020|
OPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Odisha Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Executive Engineer – 210
Educational Qualifications: Aspirant must be holding a Degree in Engineering from the authorized institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be done on the basis of Written Test and Viva Voce Test.
Pay Scale: Monthly payment to the holder of the Assistant Executive Engineer post will be Rs. 15600-39100/- with the grade of INR 5400/-
Application Fees: Only General caste applicants are compelled to pay fees amounting to Rupees Five Hundred. All remaining (SC/ST of Odisha & PwD) candidates are exempted.
Age criteria: The desired level of age for job application is 21 to 32 years counted from January 01, 2020.
Official Website: www.opsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for OPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Get the application instructions on the website and go to the home page on the website.
- Click on ‘Online Application’ and fill the complete requisite details in the form.
- Upload the scanned certificates of the matrix, engineering degree, caste certificates (if applicable), any previous work experience, etc.
- Deposit the fees online and submit the form after verification of details filled in the form.
- Keep the hard copy of the application form for future reference
- The relaxation in age will be given to the candidates who belongs to reserved caste.
NOTE: Application duly filled by the candidate with accurate details will be taken for application purposes.