Public Health Department Recruitment 2019: Public Health Department Maharashtra issued job notification for recruitment purpose. In this concern, the PH Department has asked the candidates to fill up 5784 vacant seats for various posts. The posts for which recruitment is organized include Clerk, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Multi-Purpose Health Worker etc. Detailed information and important guidelines regarding the recruitment and application procedure along with eligibility criteria and pay scale are given in the article written next to it. Aspirants may read this and then apply online. Online application process will be disclosed on 18th March 2019.
Public Health Department Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Public Health Department|
|Name of the Job||Clerk, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Multi-Purpose Health Worker|
|Number of vacancies||5784|
|Last Date to apply||18th March 2019|
Public Health Department Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Public Health Department
Name of The Posts:
- Clerk, Assistant, Staff Nurse, Multi-Purpose Health Worker & others – 5784
Last Date to Apply: 18-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants should have completed 8th / 10th / 12th / ITI / Diploma / B.Sc. Nursing / Graduation Degree / M.Sc. from a recognized Board / University / Institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates have to pass the written exam, skill test, and interview.
Pay Scale: Selected applicant will be paid a good amount as salary per month.
- Gen category: Rs.500/-
- Reserved Category: Rs.300/-
- EXSM candidates: nil
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-38 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria can apply online on the website www.arogya.maharashtra.gov.in.
- After filling the application form candidates have to upload the photograph, signature along with the scanned copies of all the documents.
- Pay the application fee and fill its details in the application form if required to do so.
- In the end, submit the form after ensuring that all the details filled are correct and true to the candidate’s knowledge.
- The hard copy of the form need not be sent to the PHD.
NOTE: Keep visiting the official website regularly.