Revenue Department, Mysuru Recruitment 2019- There appears one new advertisement regarding Revenue Department, Mysuru Recruitment, which invites the applications from brilliant and efficient contestants who are ready to give their 100% to the work devoted to them in the organization. The posts for which the vacancy has been announced are Village Accountant. For those who are ready to have to apply online and fill the application form on or before 28th August 2019, Visit the official website www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in for more information.
Revenue Department, Mysuru Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Revenue Department, Mysuru|
|Name of the Job||Village Accountant|
|Number of Vacancies||70|
|Last Date to Apply||28th August 2019|
Revenue Department, Mysuru Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Revenue Department, Mysuru
Name of The Posts:
- Village Accountant – 70
Last Date to Apply: 28th August 2019
Educational Qualifications: Contenders looking for this job must hold:
- Individuals looking for this job should hold 12th from an accredited Board/Institute/University.
Selection Procedure: Aspirants will go through the several stages and rounds for the selection purpose and will be chosen on the basis of their performance in:
- Written Exam
- Personal Interview
- Merit List.
Pay Scale Selected candidates will get the attractive salary package of Rs. 21,400 – 42,000/- Per month.
- Application fee for the GEN Candidates is 300/-
- Application fee for the Cat-I/2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates is 150/-
- Application fee for the SC/ ST Candidates is 25/-
Age criteria: Individuals age applying for recruitment should be in the range of 18 – 35 years. According to organizational regulation, some relaxation in age will be provided to the candidates who belongs to reserved category.
Official Website: www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Recruitment:
- Visit the official website www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in
- Last Date to Apply is 28th August 2019.
- Fill the form attentively and attach the original documents as required.
- Give all details regarding Name, Address, Experiences, etc.
- Upload passport size photograph and scanned signature as per the size being given.
- Aspirants should visit the official website of the organization i.e. www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in and fill online application form with all details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details, upload photograph & signature, etc and submit online form before 28th August 2019.
- Starting Date / Ending Date for Online Application form Is :29-07-2019 to 28-08-2019.
NOTE: Check the official website www.mysore-va.kar.nic.in for the updates and more information.