RHC Recruitment 2018 : Rajasthan High Court is providing great opportunity to our young generation to make their brilliant future through recruitment notification released by the organisation. The organisation invites applications from skilled and eligible Candidate to fill up 197 Vacancies on the post of Civil Judge. The last date for the receipt of online application form is 5th January 2019. After this date no application form will be accepted. For more details about the post Candidates are suggested to go through the notification Carefully where you will get information about the required age criteria,selection procedure and more.
RHC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Rajasthan High Court|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||197|
|Last Date to apply||05-01-2019|
RHC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rajasthan High Court
Name of The Posts: 1.Civil Judge
Last Date to Apply: 05-01-2019
Educational Qualifications : Candidates searching for this job must have Bachelor Degree in Law from thhe recognized board,university or the institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam(Pre & Mains) and Personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs.27700/- to 44700/- per month.
- For the Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC category,application fees is Rs.850/-
- For the Candidates belonging to OBC(NCL) of Rajasthan Candidate it is Rs.550/-
- For the Candidate belonging to SC/ST of Rajasthan & PH Candidates it is RS.300/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 23-35 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hcraj.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for RHC Recruitment 2018 :
- First step is to go to official website of the organisation and click on apply online.
- Fill complete details about name,address,qualifications,etc. in the application form.
- Upload photograph and signature in the application form.
- Upload all the required documents.
- Submit the online application form on or before last date 5th January,2019.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to visit the organisation website regularly for latest updates.