Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020: Rail Wheel Factory located in Yelehanka (also called Wheel and Axle Plant). RWF is a manufacturing unit of Indian railways that manufactures wheels, axles, and wheelsets of railroad wagons, coaches and locomotives. Rail Wheel Factory revealed vacancies on the RWF official website in which the organization shows the urgent requirement of candidates for 06 General Duty Medical Practitioners to check the COVID-19 pandemic. 18/08/2020 is the ultimate date to appear for an interview. Keep reading the details given below to know complete about the post.
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Rail Wheel Factory|
|Name of the Job||General Duty Medical Practitioner|
|Number of Vacancies||06|
|Last Date to Apply||18th August 2020|
Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Rail Wheel Factory
Name of The Posts:
- General Duty Medical Practitioner – 06
Educational Qualifications: The candidate who wants to apply for GDMP must possess MBBS from the accredited institute/university.
Selection Procedure: Candidate will be selected after passing through the process of a Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the attractive pay of Rs. 75000/- pm.
Application Fees: Check the official notification.
Age criteria: Candidate must be up to 50 years with these conditions :
- Age will be computed on 01st August 2020.
- Relaxation will be provided to reserved castes.
Official Website: www.rwf.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for Rail Wheel Factory Recruitment 2020:
- Contender must go through the application directions.
- Fill the details in the format mentioned on the website.
- Join photocopies of all documents you possess and bring them all to the interview venue on the 18th of August to the below-shown address.
- Office of the Principal Chief Medical Officer, Railway Hospital Rail Wheel Factory, Yelahanka, Bangalore – 560064
- The interview timing is 11 AM to 01 PM.
- All original certificates must bring while attending the interview.
NOTE: All the important information about the recruitment will be available on the website as soon as possible. So, check the website regularly to be updated with further notifications.