SAIL Recruitment 2020: ISPAT General Hospital ROURKELA decides to fill available vacancies of Specialists and GDMO and therefore invites applications on 20 seats. This is the leading hospital in the eastern region, therefore the qualified candidates must take the chance to join the hospital. Interested candidates should confirm the entry through online application and by sending the print out through e-mail till August 18, 2020.
SAIL Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Steel Authority of India Limited|
|Name of the Job||Specialist, GDMO|
|Number of Vacancies||20|
|Last Date to Apply||August 18|
SAIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Steel Authority of India Limited
Name of The Posts:
- Specialists – 07
- GDMO – 13
- Post 01 – MBBS with MD/MS/DNB with two years of experience OR MBBS with PG Diploma with three years experience after diploma.
- Post 02 – MBBS/BDS with five years of working knowledge after the internship.
Selection Procedure: The selection will be made through performance in the Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get the amount of Rs. 120000/- for Post 01 and Rs. 70000/- for Post 02. This payment will be on a monthly basis. Many other benefits are also permissible.
Age criteria: The maximum age for SAIL Recruitment is 69 years counted from 30th July 2020. The organization will provide age relief to reserved candidates.
Contract Duration: As per the terms and conditions of SAIL, the selection will be for one year but it can not be extended to one more year after completion of the first year. The period of service can not be more than 03 years under any circumstance.
Official Website: www.sailcareers.com
Important Instructions to apply for SAIL Recruitment 2020:
- Job searchers need to go on the website of the organization and read complete instructions in Careers.
- Draw the print of pdf form and complete the form with accurate details.
- Paste the photograph on the upper right side of the form with a signature on it.
- Attach the copies of all credentials and mail the form after converting into scanned pdf to [email protected]
NOTE: This is a good chance to enhance working skills.