Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment 2020: An official notification has been issued on the website www.salem.nic.in by Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government. Applications for recruitment are invited to be sent to the address specified below in offline mode for filling one (01) vacant post of Record Clerk. The candidates must apply for the recruitment and send their applications to the office by 17/06/2020.
Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government|
|Name of the Job||Record Clerk|
|Number of Vacancies||01|
|Last Date to Apply||17/06/2020|
Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government
Name of The Posts:
- Record Clerk-01
Educational Qualifications: Class 10th pass candidates are eligible to apply for the recruitment for the post of Record Clerk.
Selection Procedure: The candidates will be recruited on the basis of Interview only.
Pay Scale: The candidates will be paid a salary of Rupees 15,900-50,400/-per month.
Application Fees: The candidates are not asked to make any kind of payment for applying for recruitment.
Age criteria: Age of the candidates will also be a factor to determine the eligibility of the candidates for applying for the recruitment. The age of the candidates can be 18-35 years.
Official Website: www.salem.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment 2020:
- All of the candidates need to first of all, get the format of application from www.salem.nic.in to apply for Salem District, Tamil Nadu Government Recruitment 2020.
- Details are to be filled in the form completely.
- The candidate’s latest passport size color photo in white background is to be pasted on the form.
- The candidates need to sign on the form and across the pasted photo. Attach the certificates and send to Thalaivasal Panchayat Union of Rural Development and Panchayat Raj Department, Salem District, Tamil Nadu
- Keep the post slip and photocopy of the application form as a reference.
NOTE: The receipt of the applications for recruitment is allowed only till 17/06/2020.