SBI Recruitment 2018 : State Bank of India,the largest public sector bank in India has announced for the recruitment of candidates on the 13 vacancies of Specialist Cadre Officers.The candidates can apply online from 15-05-2018 to 02-06-2018.The Bank has issued the notification for the recruitment on its official website www.sbi.co.in with all the information regarding the job vacancies including the application & Selection procedure,Age & Eligibility conditions ,important dates and the scale of pay and application fees.The applicants are requested to go through the detailed information.
SBI Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||State Bank of India|
|Name of the Job||Specialist Cadre Officers|
|Number of vacancies||13|
|Last Date to apply||02-06-2018|
SBI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Bank of India
Name of The Posts:
- HR Specialist (MMGS/SMGS)– 02
- Internal Communication Specialist – 01
- Banking Supervisory Specialists (BSS) – 03
- Defence Banking Advisor (Army) – 01
- Defence Banking Advisor (Para Military forces) – 01
- Circle Defence Banking Advisor – 05
Last Date to Apply: 02-06-2018
Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
Educational Qualifications : To apply of the above posts a candidate must be PGDM in HR/MBA in HR/Degree in Marketing/Mass Media/Finance/Commerce(Post1&2)Retired as LG/ADGP/IPS Officer/Major General of Brigadier/working experience in the banking regulations particularly in the credit and market risk(other posts) from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the Personal interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: The candidates belonging to All categories need to pay 600 rupees as application fees for (Post 1&2) while nothing is to be paid by the candidates for Post 3-6.The fees can be paid through debit card/credit card or net banking.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 32-35(Post 1),27-35(Post 2)55-65(Post 3) years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 31 March 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- First of all,The candidate has to visit the official website of the organization i.e www.sbi.co.in and fill the online application form with all the details.
- The application would require personal,educational and previous work experience details of the candidate.
- The photo and signature of the candidate will also be uploaded.
- After successful submission of application and the payment of the application fees,the printout of the filled in application form and the fees receipt.
NOTE: The candidates are required to visit the official website for future updates if any.