SCERT Recruitment 2019: It is informed to the candidates about the recruitment notification released by the State Council of Education Research and Training. In the notification, SCERT asked for the online applications from the candidates to fill up a total of 60 posts on various positions of Stenographer, Office Assistant, Technician, Librarian and many others through the website www.scertassamonline.in. For information about the eligibility criteria, application procedure, vacancy details, and other details candidates may check the following paragraph. Applicants have to submit their applications up to 12th April 2019. After this, the link to apply online will be disabled.
SCERT Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||State Council of Education Research and Training|
|Name of the Job||Assistant, LDA, Stenographer, and others|
|Number of vacancies||60|
|Last Date to apply||12th April 2019|
SCERT Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: State Council of Education Research and Training
Name of The Posts:
- Office Assistant
- Laboratory Assistant
- Lower Division Clerk cum Typist
- Computer Technician
- Hindi Teacher
Last Date to Apply: 12-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking to apply for the specified post should be Graduate with the diploma in DTP/ Type/ Shorthand Writing/ ITI/ PGDCA/ Graduation in Library and Information Science/ Computer, Graduation with B.Ed. from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Selection of the candidates will be based on the written test/ skill test/ viva-voce/ document verification.
Pay Scale: Applicant will be paid Rs.14,000/- to Rs.49,000/- per month as pay scale.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18 to 44 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.scert.assam.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Willing candidates may apply till 12-04-2019.
- For this, applicants have to file their online application form on the website www.scertassamonline.in.
- The application form includes the candidate’s personal, educational details.
- Upload photograph, signature, and other required credentials.
- Have a look over the application form again to ensure that all the details filled are correct.
- Submit the form and have a printout of the same, keep it safe for future reference.
NOTE: Stay tuned for more updates.