SCI Recruitment 2019: Supreme Court of India the highest judiciary organization of India is going to recruit qualified candidates on 03 vacant posts of Accountant and Building Supervisor. For this, the supreme court has asked for applications in offline mode only. Interested and eligible candidates can have the form in the desired format from the official website www.sci.gov.in.The last date to apply for this job vacancy is 16th March 2019. Application received after this will not be entertained at any cost. For more information and details please follow the article written below.
SCI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Supreme Court of India|
|Name of the Job||Accountant, Building Supervisor|
|Number of vacancies||03|
|Last Date to apply||16-03-2019|
SCI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Supreme Court of India
Name of The Posts:
- Accountant – 01
- Building Supervisor – 02
Last Date to Apply: 16-03-2019
Educational Qualifications: Willing candidates should have a graduate degree with diploma in Public Hygiene/ Sanitation or B.Com. from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on these posts after qualifying the written exam, computer knowledge test/ interview.
Pay Scale: Candidates after selection to the advertised posts will be paid an attractive pay package of Rs.44,900/- (Post 1), Rs.47,600/- (Post 2) per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is nil.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years as on 01-02-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.sci.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Firstly visit the official website of SCI and read the officila notification.
- Download the application form in the format as specified in the notification.
- Fill this form in your own handwriting and attach the required credentials.
- Paste the photograph in the space given on the application form.
- In the end, application form complete in all respects has to be sent at the following address.
- Address: “Registrar (Admin. I), Supreme Court of India, Tilak Marg. New Delhi – 110201”
NOTE: Hard copy of application form should reach the above specified address till 16-03-2019.