South Western Railway Recruitment 2019 : South Western Railway,Indian Railway has advertised through an employment notification for the recruitment on 86 seats of Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate and Sports Quota.Desirous candidates may apply online/ offline mode on or before last date.All the information regarding number of vacancies,last date,application fees etc. is mentioned in the description given below.Please have a look over this before applying.
South Western Railway Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||South Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Senior Technical Associate and Junior Technical Associate,Sports Quota|
|Number of vacancies||86|
|Last Date to apply||01-02-2019 and 11-02-2019|
South Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: South Western Railway
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Technical Associate (Works) – 28
- Junior Technical Associate (Works) -46
- Senior Technical Associate (Signal & Telecommunication) – 05
- Junior Technical Associate (Signal & Telecommunication) – 02
- Sports Quota – 05
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 to 4 : 01-02-2019
- Post 5 : 11-02-2019
Educational Qualifications : Aspirants should be passed 12th or its equivalent examination (Sports Quota),B.Tech. in Civil Engineering/ Diploma in Civil Engineering from a recognized board/ university/ institute.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of trials & assessment of sports achievements,medical examination and their performance in the Written test.
- Post 1 to 4 : Application fees is Rs.100/- for all the candidates except SC/ST/ Women candidates.SC/ ST/ Women candidates are exempted to pay application fees.
- Post 5 : Application fees is Rs.500/- for Unreserved categories and Rs.250/- for SC/ST/EXSM/ PWD/Women/ ECB
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-33 years (Sr. Project Associate),18-33 years (Jr. Technical Associate),18-25 years (Sports Quota) as on 01-07-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Scale of Pay : An amount of Rs.5200/- to Rs.20,200/- will be paid as salary for Sports Quota posts.
Official Website: www.rrchubli.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Post 1 to 4 : Application form for these posts will be filled in online mode only.Applicants are required to submit the application form and fees till 01st February 2019.
- Post 5 : The Application can be downloaded from the websites of Railway Recruitment Cell i.e. www.rrchubli.in or South Western Railway (www.swr.indianrailways.gov.in).
- The application should be filled in English or Hindi language only.The applications filled in all respects as per the format must be sent only through ordinary post addressed to ‘The Assistant Personnel Officer /HQ, Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580023‘ OR dropped in the application box in the Office of the Railway Recruitment Cell, 2nd floor, Old G.M.’s Office building, Club Road, Hubballi-580 023′.
NOTE: The applications in other than English or Hindi languages will be rejected.