SPMCIL Recruitment 2020-The reputed organization quietly known as Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd has decided to launch some new projects for their own organization. In the same manner, they need some capable and interesting contestants for the posts of Assistant Manager Jobs. The SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 has notified on its official website at www.spmcil.com. Both males and females can apply for the same vacancy through offline as well as online application forms which already have been released on the official site before 18th November 2020. The details related to age criteria, educational qualifications, experience, etc have been depicted below.
SPMCIL Recruitment Notification-
|Name of the Organization||Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Manager Jobs|
|Number of Vacancies||16|
|Last Date to Apply||18th November 2020|
SPMCIL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Security Printing & Minting Corporation of India Ltd
Name of the Posts-Assistant Manager
Number of Posts-16
The required qualifications for the following vacancy should be BE/ B.Tech/ M.Sc/ MBA/ MSW/ Master Degree (PM & IR)/ LLB from any well-organized board/ university/ institute.
Age Criteria-The age of all the contestants should not exceed 30 years counted from 18th November 2020. Relaxation in the age limit is also applicable for the students who are from the backward category, i.e. SC/ ST/ PH category.
Application Fees-The students of GEN/ OBC contenders have to pay Rs 600/- and for the SC/ ST/ PwD category contestants need to pay Rs 200/-.
Salary Packages-An amount of attractive salary packages have to pay Rs 40000/- to Rs 140000/-per month as remuneration.
Important Dates to Remember-
- The starting date to apply for the online application forms is 19th October 2020.
- The last date for the submission of online application forms is 18th November 2020.
How to Apply for SPMCIL Recruitment 2020 Online-
- The online application forms are applicable to the official site.
- Start filling the form with all the necessary details.
- The documents along with the essential formalities should be completed.
- The photograph and signature should be uploaded.
- Submit the form before the last date, i.e. 18th November 2020.
Note-Note down all the eligible details before applying.