Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment 2018 : We here again with a good news that Staff Selection Commission have announced for the recruitment for different posts including Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector on the 1330 total vacant seats. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The candidates can apply for this job is till 02 April 2018 after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the detailed advertisement given below regarding the vacancies i.e age criteria,application procedure,eligibility and fees for application.
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Delhi Police and CAPF|
|Name of the Job||Sub-Inspector and Assistant Sub-Inspector|
|Number of vacancies||1330|
|Last Date to apply||02-04-2018|
Staff Selection Commission CHSL Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Delhi Police and CAPF
Name Of The Posts:
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police(Male) – 97
- Sub-Inspector in Delhi Police(Female)- 53
- Assistant Sub-Inspector in CAPF-1180
Last Date to Apply:02-04-2018
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have degree in any field from a recognized board or university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the online examinations only.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: The general category candidates need to pay 100 as application fees all others are exempted from payment.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 20-25 years for te above posts .The Relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations will be applied. The date for the consideration of age is 01 August 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the online application form as per the instructions given on the website i.e www.ssc.nic.in .
- Photo and signature along with the educational qualification documents is to be uploaded with the application form.
- The photo scan of the required educational qualification documents is to be available in jpg or jpeg format only in predefined size .
- Fees can be paid through SBI challan/Net banking or any debit card online.
The applicants are required to be updated of all the updates and keep visiting the official website given above regularly.