SSC Recruitment 2018 : Staff Selection Commission has liberated the official notification for the recruitment of candidates.The commission has invited applications for filling up the 54953 posts of Constable(GD) & Rifleman in Male & Female Category.Candidates can apply in the online mode on the official website www.ssc.nic till 24th August 2018.The recruitment process and related details are mentioned in the below paragraph along with the instructions and guidelines necessary for applying and rest of recruitment process.
SSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Constable(GD) & Rifleman|
|Number of vacancies||54953|
|Last Date to apply||24-08-2018|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Constable(GD) & Rifleman Male – 47307
- Constable(GD) & Rifleman Male – 7646
Last Date to Apply: 24-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be 10th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,Physical Standard test,Physical Endurance test,DME/RME,Personal Interview.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 21700/- to Rs 69100/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 100/- for Gen/OBC and fees is exempted for SC/ST/Women/EXSM candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-23 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-08-2018.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic
Important Instructions to apply :
- The application mode is online so the candidates have to first log on to the official website.
- Next step is to get register for the recruitment and filling the application form with requisite details.
- The candidates have to fill the personal details like name,age,educational qualification and work experience if any.
- The candidates photo and signature in the prescribed format and size will also be uploaded.
- Finally the candidates can take the print out of the filled in form along with fees receipt after payment.
NOTE: The applicants are required to keep themselves updated of the recruitment schedule and any changes in the schedule therein.The hard copies are not to be sent to the office address.