SSC Recruitment 2019: SSC (Staff Selection Commission) has asked for Online applications from the eligible and capable candidates. Recruitment is on various vacant posts of Junior Engineer in various disciplines. Willing candidates may apply by filling the application form on website www.ssc.nic.in. Applicants will be able to submit the application form till 25th February 2019. Candidates may follow the instructions and guidelines given in the next paragraph.
SSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer|
|Number of vacancies||will be notified later|
|Last Date to apply||25th February 2019|
SSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Staff Selection Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Junior Engineer (Mechanical)
- Junior Engineer (Quantity Surveying and Contract)
Last Date to Apply: 25-02-2019
Educational Qualifications: Applicants wishing to apply for the specified job vacancy is required to have a Diploma or Equivalent degree in relevant trade of Engineering from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the computer-based test/ skill test.
Pay Scale: The candidates selected will be offered an attractive pay package per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs.100/-.SC/ST/Women/EXSM/PWD candidates are exempted to pay the application fees.
Official Website: www.ssc.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidates have to visit the official website www.ssc.nic.in.
- Open the notification regarding the Junior Engineer post.
- Read this notification and check the eligibility criteria i.e. age, educational qualification etc.
- Eligible candidates can fill the application form through the link available on the SSC website.
- For this, the applicant has to register himself. After registration candidate will be given a unique registration number and a password which has to be saved for further procedure.
- In the form fill applicants name, age, date of birth, educational qualification, work experience related details.
- Upload signature and photograph along with the required documents.
- Pay the application fees if applicable.
- Finally, submit the application form and take a print of it.
NOTE: Candidates are required to go to the SSC website www.ssc.nic.in for more updates regarding recruitment schedule.