Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Recruitment 2018 : It is informed to all the job seekers that a new recruitment notification is released by Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board. Recruitment is for the post of Junior Assistant,Data Entry Operator.Totl number of vacancies are 177. Candidates are asked to fill the application form offline before last date i.e. 02nd November 2018.No form will be accepted after the last date.Official website of TNCWWB is www.labour.tn.gov.in.The important information and instructions regarding application and selection procedure are given in the following paragraph.It is requested to applicants to read this information first before applying.
Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board|
|Name of the Job||Junior Assistant,Data Entry Operator|
|Number of vacancies||177|
|Last Date to apply||02-11-2018|
Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Construction Workers Welfare Board
Name of The Posts:
- Junior Assistant – 66
- Data Entry Operator – 111
Last Date to Apply: 02-11-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate should be 10th/ 12th pass/ Graduation degree holder or have Typing Knowledge from a recognized board/ institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test/personal interview/skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 19,500/- to Rs 62,000/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 100/- for all candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.labour.tn.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Firstly, the candidate has to fill the offline application form available on the official website www.labour.tn.gov.in.
- The information required includes personal information like name,parents name,age and educational qualification.
- Paste your photograph on the application form and pay the application fees as specified.
- Then the candidate need to send the application form along with the copies of the educational certificates to the office address as follows: The Secretary,TNCWWB,Tamil Nadu
NOTE: Stay tuned to the official website for more updates.