Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 : We feel immense pleasure again by providing you another amazing and heart-throbbing news about the offering of a stupendous employment opportunity. Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission has released for the recruitment of Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer. The focused, intelligent and skilled job seekers are heartily advised to submit the form online on or before 11th September 2019. Entrants are recommended to go through the details thoroughly given below in the notification regarding the vacancies and age criteria, application procedure, eligibility criteria, through the official website of the organization.
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Director, Child Development Project Officer|
|Number of vacancies||100|
|Date for Submission||30th August 2019|
Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Assistant Director – 13
- Child Development Project Officer – 87
Last date to Apply: 11th September 2019
- Last Date to apply for it is 11th September 2019
- Written Exam Date : 16-11-2019 & 17-11-2019
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Educational Qualifications: A candidate applying for these posts should hold Degree (Nutrition/ Home Science)/ Degree with PG Diploma (Rural Services)/ PG Degree (Home Science/ Psychology/ Sociology/ Child Development/ Food/ Nutrition/ Social Work/ Rehabilitation Science) from any of the university.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of their performance in the Written Exam and/or Oral test.
Scale of Pay: Selected candidates will be offered with attractive salary packages of :
- 56100 – 177500 (Post 1)
- 36900 -116600 (Post 2) monthly.
- Application fee for the All category Candidates is 150
- Application fee for the General and OBC Candidates is 200
- and exempted for SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ MBC/PwD/ ExSM Candidates
Age criteria :
- Age of contestant should be less or equal to 30 years.
- And the relaxation for reserved and other categories will be applied as per the regulations.
Important Instructions to apply :
- All the essential documents and passport size photos of the entrant should be attached properly
- Applicants have to fill this form correctly plus attach the copies of the documents demanded in the form.
- Aspirants are advised to go and see the website.
- Fill the online form.
NOTE: The contenders are requested to keep themselves fully updated regarding any future notification. Do check the official website for more upgrades ( www.tnpsc.gov.in).