Telangana High Court Recruitment 2019:Telangana High Court asked for online applications in order to fill the 67 vacant seats of Civil Judge. Eligible candidates interested in this job vacancy may apply through the official website www.hc.ts.nic.in. Information and details regarding the eligibility criteria, application procedure, application fee, pay scale, etc. are provided in the following paragraph. Candidates may check this once before applying online. The online application submission process will continue till 15th April 2019. Application form filled through any other mode will not be accepted.
Telangana High Court Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Telangana High Court|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||67|
|Last Date to apply||15-04-2019|
Telangana High Court Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana High Court
Name of The Posts: Civil Judge
Last Date to Apply: 15-04-2019
Educational Qualifications: Candidate looking for this job in the Telangana High Court should have a degree in Law from a recognized university/ institute.
Selection Procedure: Candidate’s selection will be on the basis of Computer-Based Screening Test, written exam and viva-voce.
Pay Scale: Selected applicants will get rs.27,700/- to rs.44,770/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fee is Rs.500/- for General and OBC candidates and Rs.250/- for SC/ST candidates.
Age criteria: Candidate should be of the age group of 18-35 years as on 01-03-2019 besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations.
Official Website: www.hc.ts.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply:
- Desirous candidates may visit the website www.hc.ts.nic.in.
- Open the official notification for the CIVIL JUDGE post.
- Read it and note the important instructions to apply.
- Now eligible candidates are allowed to fill the application form online only.
- In the form, all the details filled should be correct and true.
- Upload the photograph, signature and other required documents too.
- Fee payment has to be made on time before the last date.
- Finally, submit the application form and have a printout of both application form and fee receipt.
NOTE: Candidates in their own interest may visit the Telangana High Court website time to time for more updates.