TNPSC Recruitment 2019 : It is notified by Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission that a recruitment is being organized for a total of 602 vacant posts under the following positions of Assistant Agriculture Officer, District Educational Officer,Store Keeper,Inspector of Salt.For the prescribed posts the organization has asked for online applications.Desirous candidates may fill the application form before last date.Eligibility criteria,last date,number of vacancies (post wise) etc. all this information is given in detail in the following paragraph.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Assistant Agriculture Officer,District Educational Officer,Store Keeper,Inspector of Salt|
|Number of vacancies||602|
|Last Date to apply||27-01-2019,09-01-2019,18-01-2019 (post wise)|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Details of The Posts:
|Sr. No.||Post Name||Number of Vacancies||Educational Qualification||Pay Scale (Per month)||Last Date|
|1.||Assistant Agriculture Officer||580||12th with Diploma in Agriculture||Rs 20,600/- to Rs 65,500/-||27-01-2019|
|2.||District Educational Officer||20||Degree or Master Degree with B.T/ B.Ed.||Rs 56,900/- to Rs 1,80,500/-||09-01-2019|
|3.||Store Keeper||01||Bachelor’s Degree in|
|Rs 19,500/- to Rs 62,000/-||18-01-2019|
|4.||Inspector of Salt||01||Bachelor’s Degree in|
|Rs 35,900/- to Rs 1,13,500/-||18-01-2019|
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written exam/ personal Interview,document verification,oral test.For detailed information regarding selection procedure see official notification.
Application Fees: Application fees details are as follows :
- Gen/OBC : Rs.250/-
- SC/ST/PH/MBC/EXSM : Rs.150/-
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-30 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- First step is go to the website www.tnpsc.gov.in.
- Read the official notification and check your eligibility for the specified posts.
- After this eligible candidates can fill one time registration form.
- Applicants have to fill the online application after the one time registration.
- In the form all the fields have to be filled,upload mentioned credentials too.
- Pay the application fees as per the category.
- Fill the fees details if asked in the application form.
- Finally submit the application form and take a copy of both application form and fees receipt.
NOTE: It is suggested to the applicants that they should keep visiting official website regularly till the completion of recruitment process.