TSPSC Recruitment 2018 : Telangana State Public Service Commission issued a job notification for the recruitment of candidates on various posts.The commission has notified for the recruitment of total of 200 vacancies for the posts of Bill Collector,Assistant Stores Officer & others.The candidates can apply online for the above posts after reading the important instructions and guidelines given below.The last date to apply for the above specified posts is 10th August 2018.The official website is www.tspsc.gov.in .
TSPSC Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Telangana State Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Bill Collector,Assistant Stores Officer & others|
|Number of vacancies||200|
|Last Date to apply||10th August 2018|
TSPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Telangana State Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Bill Collector – 124
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 13
- Assistant Stores Officer – 55
- Data Processing Assistant Grade II – 08
Last Date to Apply: 10-08-2018
Educational Qualifications : The minimum qualification is Graduation degree in any stream/Commerce and proficiency in Computer Application from a recognized institute/university.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the written test,Proficiency Test,Interview/Verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 16400/- to Rs 49870/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 280/- for Gen/OBC Candidates while Rs 200/- has to be paid by the SC/ST of Telangana/PH/EXSM/Unemployed candidates as application fees.
Age criteria : Candidate should be of the age group of 18-44 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 01 July 2018.
Official Website: www.tspsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- As the mode of application is online so the candidate is required to visit the official website.
- There click on the link to apply and fill all the information asked about the candidate as per the class 10th certificate.
- The applicants have to upload photo and signature in format and size specified in the recruitment.
- Then fees will be paid followed by final submission and printing of the filled in form.
NOTE: Please visit the official website from time to time for more updates.