Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment 2018 : We are back again with an excellent job opportunity of employment for you.Unique Identification Authority of India,Under Ministry of Electronics & Information Technology, Government of India has announced for the recruitment on the 07 vacancies for different posts including AAO, Steno & Secretary. The interested and eligible candidates are hereby advised to fill the application form offline only. The last date to apply for this job is ongoing after which no application will be accepted.Candidates are requested to go through the details given below regarding the vacancies i.e age and eligibility criteria,application and selection procedure,scale of pay and fees for application along with some other important instructions.
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||AAO, Steno & Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||07|
|Last Date to apply||Soon|
Unique Identification Authority of India Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of The Posts:
- Senior Accounts Officer
- Assistant Accounts Officer
- Private Secretary
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Educational Qualifications : A candidate applying for these posts must have Graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized board or university or qualified CA/ICWA .
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package .
Application Fees: There is no fees to be paid by the candidates.
Age criteria : Candidate’s age should not be above 56 years besides relaxation for reserved and other categories as per the regulations. The date for the consideration of age is 27 April 2018.
Important Instructions to apply :
- Candidate has to fill in the offline application form as per the instructions given on the official website of the organization i.e www.uidai.gov.in .
- White background passport size photo of the candidate is to be attached on the application form.
- The photo copies of the required educational qualification documents is to be sent along with the application form.
- The address for sending the filled and completed application form is as follows : ADG,ADMIN,UIDAI,7TH FLOOR.MTNL EXCHANGE BUILDING,GD SOMANI MARG,CUFFE PARADE,MUMBAI-400005
NOTE:The candidates are requested to keep themselves updated regarding any future notification regarding the vacancy.