Union Public Service Commission Recruitment: This is to inform or tell that Union Public Service Commission has come out with a new halcyon advertisement regarding the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019 to stuff up the 415 vacancies for the National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II). The organization invites or welcomes the applications from skilled, keen, and capable contenders. Those who want to secure their job can abide by filling the online form on or before the last date i.e. 3rd September 2019 and tighten up their seats as soon to secure the future and get a job. The contestants are told plus requested to go and visit the website of the organization for more job details and can read the article mentioned below to know about the selection process, application fee, salary, and much more etc.
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of Posts||National Defence Academy & Naval Academy Examination (II)|
|Number of vacancies||415 posts|
|Last date to apply||3rd September 2019|
Union Public Service Commission Recruitment Vacancy Details:
Company name: Union Public Service Commission
Name Of The Posts:
- National Defence Academy – 370
- Naval Academy (10+2 Cadet Entry Scheme) – 45
Number Of Posts: 415
The eligible candidates must hold 12th from an accredited board/ university/ institute.
Age Limit: Aspirant’s age should be :
- be in the range of 02nd Jan 2001 to 01st Jan 2004
- According to organizational regulation, relaxation in age limit is applicable for the contenders belonging to reserved categories.
Application Fee: Application fee is:
- Application fee for the GEN / OBC Candidates is 100
- Fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ Son of JCOs/NCOs/ORs Candidates
Salary: Selected candidates will get the attractive salary packages of per month according to the post.
Selection Procedure: Contenders looking for this job will be selected according to their performance in:
- Written Exam,
- SSB Test
- Last Date to Apply is: 3rd September 2019
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Instructions to apply for Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019:
- The applicants have to visit the official website.
- The form should be filled with all the details regarding your name, address, qualification details, experience details.
- Attach credentials as per requirement.
According to my knowledge, this was the best information regarding the Union Public Service Commission Recruitment 2019. Please visit the official website from time to time for more future updates. Stay tuned and keep sharing.