Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020: Uttar Pradesh Public Service held the meeting in the office on recruitment to fill the various vacancies. Officials in the meeting decide to employ the interested and tolerable candidates for 610 seats of Engineer, Officer, Director, Medical Officer, Assistant Professor. Candidates can submit an online application on www.uppsc.up.nic.in till 05th October. For further information on elements of recruitment, check the details mentioned below.
Uttar Pradesh Service Commission Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Engineer, Officer, Director, Medical Officer, and Assistant Professor|
|Number of Vacancies||610|
|Last Date to Apply||05/10/2020|
Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Vetting Officer – 01
- Veterinary Medical Officer – 215
- Mines Officer – 03
- Assistant Professor – 29
- Allopathy Principal – 01
- Medical Officer (Allopath) – 03
- Medical Officer (Allopath) General – 256
- Joint Director – 01
- Deputy Director – 01
- Assistant Planner (General Recruitment) – 08
- Engineers – 04
- Assistant Professors – 88
Educational Qualifications: Necessary qualifications are Bachelor Course in the respective field/Engineering Degree/Diploma in Civil Engineering/MD/MS/MBBS/ICWA/ICAI with the relevant experience.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the candidates among all the applications received will be done on the basis of Interview and Tests.
Pay Scale: The amount received for the word done on designated posts is below :
- Post 01-03, 06-07, 10-11 – INR 15600-39100/- plus 5400/-
- Post 04,12 – INR 68900/-
- Post 05 – INR 144200/-
- Post 08 – INR 78800-209200/-
- Post 09 – INR 67700-208700/-
Application Fees: GEN/OBC must pay Rs. 105/-, SC/ST & Ex-Servicemen Rs. 65 and Handicapped – Rs. 25/- (Fee can be deposited up to 01st October).
Age criteria: Age level desired for the job application is mentioned below :
- 21 to 40 years – Post 01-03,06-07, 09-11.
- 26 to 40 years – Post 04,12
- 50 to 62 years – Post 05.
- 21 to 45 years – Post 08.
Official Website: www.uppsc.up.nic.in
Important Instructions to apply for Uttar Pradesh Public Service Commission Recruitment 2020:
- The candidate should go through all Notifications on the website.
- Check instructions carefully and start to fill information after tab on Apply Online.
- Upload the relevant credentials with the attach of the scanned photograph and the digital signature of the candidate.
- Deposit fee online and kept e-receipt of fees for proof.
- In the end, submit the form followed by checking the mentioned details.
- False details filled in the form will make rejection of the form.
NOTE: Hold on-site of UPPSC for the timely updates.