UPSC Recruitment 2020: Union Public Service Commission is the central govt. agency to conduct the civil and defense services exam of a high level for the government sector. UPSC repeatedly releases a notification for the selection of candidates for different posts and regions and now the notification is all about for 15 Indian Economic Service Exam (IES). Interested candidate can submit the application by September 01, 2020.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Name of the Job||Indian Economic Service Exam|
|Number of Vacancies||15|
|Last Date to Apply||01 September 2020|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of The Posts:
- Indian Economic Service (IES) – 15
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must be Master in any of the following specializations:
- Applied Economics
- Business Economics
Selection Procedure: The candidate applying for the post will get selected through Written Test, Interview, Physical Test, and finally documents verification.
Pay Scale: Handsome package as per orders of central govt.
Application Fees: Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWBD category and females are exempted from payment. While the fees demanded from remaining candidates (not covered in the above category) is Rupees Two Hundred only.
Age criteria: The applicant must be in the range of :
- 21-30 years.
- Relaxation will be as per applicable rules.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply for UPSC Recruitment 2020:
- Candidates are required to go through detailed information before application.
- For this, first of all, log on to the website and move to the careers section on the portal.
- Click on the online application and fill the complete details in an online form appear on the computer screen.
- Upload the copies of all the certificates that are relevant from the application viewpoint and they are education qualification, age, caste, identity, and experience (if any).
- Then make payment through debit/credit card or net banking and tab on submit form.
- An applicant has the option to withdraw the application between 08/09/2020 and 14/09/2020.
NOTE: In case of any query, contact to telephone on 011-23385271/011-23381125/011-23098543