Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment 2018 : Applications are invited from the young and fresh 12th pass female and male candidates regarding the employment notification released by UP Police.The police department has officially advertised to fill up 55,373 posts vacant under Constable,Fireman and Jail Warder posts. Candidates can apply in online mode 0nly.Last date to file their candidature for the specified posts is 08th December 2018 and 28th December 2018 according to the post applied.For more information please see the advertisement given below.
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Notification :
|Name of the Organization||Uttar Pradesh Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable,Jail Warder,Fireman|
|Number of vacancies||55,373|
|Last Date to apply||specified below|
Uttar Pradesh Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Uttar Pradesh Police
Name of The Posts:
- Constable Civil Police – 31360
- Constable in Pradeshik Armed Constabulary (PAC) – 18208
- Jail Warder – 3638
- Fireman – 2065
- Constable (Horse Rider) – 102
Last Date to Apply:
- Post 1 & 2 : 08-12-2018
- All other posts : 28-12-2018
Educational Qualifications : Candidate looking to work in UP police should be 12th pass from a recognized board.
Selection Procedure : Candidates will be selected solely on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test,physical Test,document verification.
Scale of Pay:The candidates selected will be offered attractive pay package of Rs 21,700 to Rs 69,100/- per month.
Application Fees: Application fees is Rs 400/- for all candidates.
- Post 1 & 2 : Last Date for Payment of Fee through Online: 08-12-2018 and through offline (E-challan): 10-12-2018
- All other posts : Last Date for Payment of Fee: 31-12-2018
Age criteria : Candidate should be age group of 18-22 years (For Male),18-25 years (For Female).The date for the consideration of age is 01-07-2018.
Official Website: www.uppbpb.gov.in
Important Instructions to apply :
- Eligible candidates are required to fill the online application form.
- Fill form with all the deatils filled correctly.
- Upload photoraph and signature alongwith scanned copies of documents (if required) in support of candidate’s eligibility for the recruitment.
- Pay the application fees and submit the form before last date.
NOTE: Candidates are advised to fill the application form on time to avoid last minute rush.Also keep visiting official website for more updates.